At Naki, we aim at encouraging a more collaborative economy, where goods are shared instead of compulsively bought and abandoned after the first use. After successfully raising €6M, Naki Power aims to create a world where people have the opportunity to rent, use and return, to use a good only for the time they need it.
Starting in Europe with a network of shared powerbanks, Naki has the ambition to become a global leader in the sharing economy. To achieve this goal, we wish to reinforce our A-team with a handful of new rockstars, and among others we look for a backend engineer.
What will you do?
Backend engineer working in a fast paced environment together with cross functional teams to build world class products.
- To engineer, implement and maintain new and existing products;
- Writing clean and well tested code that is built for maintainability;
- Collaborate with a team to make technical decisions that supports the products;
- Evolve our tools and the practices used together with the team;
- Convert UI/UX designs into high quality functional products;
You are eager to learn, try new things and have a general passion for coding. Taking responsibility and driving the process forward is nothing new for you. You are someone that gets things done but also understands the “why” and can reason about your decisions.
- 3-5 years of experience as a developer / engineer;
- Fundamental knowledge of computer science concepts;
- Strong knowledge of Typescript and Dart;
- Testing mindset and experience with writing tests with frameworks such as Jest
- Experience with serverless architectures (cloud functions, node);
- Experience with Flutter
- Experience with design patterns (MVC, Clean Architecture, DDD);
- Experience with REST and event style communication;
- Experience creating or maintaining CI/CD pipelines in GitLab or similar;
- Proficient with Git.
- Curious and eager to learn new things;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- English holds no secret for you;
What will you get?
- A chance to put into practice everything you’ve learned and see your own seed growing. Live the direct impact of your work;
- An opportunity to board a fast moving plane driven by a young but talented team of pilots, knowing where they go, but discovering how to get there!
- An exposure to a network of incredible individuals within or outside the organisation;
- And obviously... an attractive salary package.